If you’re like me you’re already a fan of Eucalyptus, it’s a wonderful, versatile product with hundreds of uses for health and around the home.
Australian favourite Bosisto’s has been bringing freshness into the homes of Australian families since 1852, helping us clean, freshen and heal with a range of products that I really do love. We use many Bosisto’s products around the home and they can be found in my kitchen, laundry, medicine cabinet, nursery and even the bedrooms.
Eucalyptus is wonderful for helping those who have respiratory problems and it’s a great, natural product to use in vaporisers and the natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties means that it makes a wonderful rub for soothing muscle aches and pains.
Used neat it will help dissolve the sticky residue left behind by labels and can lift paint, ink and grease stains. Naturally germicidal it makes an awesome disinfectant too, a few drops in water will disinfect and freshen up kitchen benches, a capful in your mop bucket is a wonderful alternative to chemical disinfectants and a few capfuls will quickly and easily freshen and disinfect your toilet.
To celebrate 160 years of Bosisto’s I have a prize pack valued at $60 to give away.
For your chance to win simply visit www.fgb.com.au and then come back here to tell me which product (from any of their brands) is your favourite.
Get extra entries for doing any of the following and leaving a comment to let us know what you’ve done (one for each entry please):
- Visit our advertisers and let us know your favourite item in their store (1 entry per store)
- Share or +1 this post using the buttons below (1 entry per share)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed or bloglovin
- Like The Nappy Spot on Facebook
- Like Bosistos Eucalyptus on Facebook
- Grab our button for your blog or website (make sure you leave us the URL)
- Blog about the contest linking to this entry (make sure you leave us the URL)
Please take the time to read the disclaimer page before entering our giveaways. This competition will run until midnight on the 10th July and is open to Australian residents only. Good Luck!